Peanut Butter Jelly Squares
※100 ml rolled oats or oat flour
※100 ml desiccated coconut
※100 ml peanuts
※100 ml peanut butter
※5-7 fresh dates, pitted and soaked for 10-15 minutes
※1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
※2 tbsp melted coconut oil
※A handful of blackberries, strawberries or raspberries
※1-2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
※1 tbsp chia seeds
1. Mix all the dry "dough" ingredients in a food processor and pulse until broken down and well combined.
2. Add peanut butter, dates, syrup, coconut oil, and pulse until you have a sticky dough (forms a ball, doesn't stay on your fingers). If it feels too dry, add some water.
3. Press the dough in a form or food container lined with parchment paper.
4. For the jelly blend berries into a purée. Add sweetener and chia seeds, mix with a spoon.
5. Spread the jelly on top of the dough and place it in the freezer to set.
Voila, deliciously delightful peanut butter jelly bars!
If you are trying out one of my delicious recipes, please tag me @sfoodies and use my #sfoodies_nailedit
I cannot wait to see what you make as well as read what you think. I would also love to share your success with others💚