Tahini White Chocolate Cups
For 6-8 cups ⠀
※125ml melted cacao butter ⠀
※100 ml powdered coconut milk ⠀
※3-4 tbsp liquid sweetener of choice (or more to taste) ⠀
※75 ml tahini ⠀
※Pinch of salt ⠀
※Date caramel from the previous recipe
1. Mix all the ingredients (apart from date caramel). ⠀
2. Take muffin molds (I used silicone ones from IKEA), and add about 1 tbsp of tahini mix to the muffin molds.⠀
3. Move molds to the freezer for 10-15 minutes. The mixture should still be soft, so don’t wait for too long. ⠀
4. Place a generous teaspoon of date caramel in the middle of each cup and gently press it in. ⠀
5. Pour the rest of the tahini mixture on top. ⠀
6. Move to the freezer to fully set.
If you are trying out one of my delicious recipes, please tag me @sfoodies and use my #sfoodies_nailedit
I cannot wait to see what you make as well as read what you think.